Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ticker Tape

Dan really likes the Kai perfume on me.

His birthday present has not yet arrived. He is curious about it. Muhahaha. Also, today he discovered my super-secret journal that contained embarassingly nerdy stuff, e.g. Star Wars prequel rewrites.

And due to some funding restrictions, our wedding will be super small. I will be hand-making the centerpieces, compiling the mixed CDs, and our guests will eat on paper plates. Hmm, only half-kidding. Still, it's sure to be a blast. I will change costumes during the reception; the bear costume is especially flattering and I expect copious compliments. Exact date to be set. Sometime in Feb. 2008 (not March as originally planned). North Carolina, not L.A. Invites when locale and date set. Will be awhile. Hey, wanna send me some money? Yes, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home