Monday, October 30, 2006

It's Been a Long Time...

And I've probably lost the 3 visitors I had reading this site. I'm ready to start working; a few classes aside, this school thing is getting old. I like my legal strategy class, since it tackles concrete lawyering issues, like how to proceed when some potential client walks in with a case. I really look forward to the summer, since I'll be spending it in San Diego and at my 1st choice firm. Yay for real work. I also hope I'll get in the trial practice and negotiation classes next semester, also so-called "practical" classes.

Having an income would also be nice.

And now for some happy (shopping-related) thoughts.

Creative Scentualization's Perfect Nectar perfume. I love fruity scents, and this one really is perfect nectar. Yummm, can't wait to afford to spend $60 on perfume.


Some BrunoMagli shoes...how about spending $330 on one pair? Yes, please.


Well, as long as I'm dream-spending, how about these $450 pair by Giuseppe Zanotti?


And this funky Gianfranco Ferre ensemble?


I will look at these pictures a few more moments before homework beckons.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

can we share clothes when you get rich?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Benni said...

Ok, but try gaining a couple sizes first. Of course, ideally, I hope to be a size 2-4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home